These theses >.<

January 26, 2009 || 2 Comments



OMG! This is the most awaited time of senior students.
Gaaahhhhdddd! Super dami na naman ng ginagawa. Ang hirap maging senior. Argh!

So we have to pass our Investigatory Project for Physics on February 3. My current status about the project: *haven't finished it yet*.
Then, we have our thesis in Economics. Fortunately, it's a group thesis! Yey! XD
Then, I have my thesis about Teenage Mother in English IV to be submitted this Feb 2.
Then, I have to do this book report on Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens.
Oh, and then, I'm in charge for the SFX for our play, El Filibusterismo, which is on Feb 7 and I am still not working on those sounds. Haha!
Then, we have another practical for our cooking class in TLE this Monday. I don't even know what our group will cook. Gahd!
And last but definitely the worst part, I need to prepare my defense for my three theses. Argh!
Thank God we finished our stage play, Romeo and Juliet, successfully, which the sfx our still in-charged to me.

*sighs* What's happening to our section right now is a series of sorrow.
I know, we, IV - St. Paul, can go through this. We have to fight and defend our section. I know it is hard to prove what we should prove but at least we try our best. I hope we really can think of possible ways to say apology to our adviser, our Calculus teacher and Physics teacher. I don't want to graduate with sad look on our faces. I especially don't want to graduate with our adviser having sulky feelings. *sighs*. Now, the best thing we can do is help each other and say sorry to our adviser. :(



<$I18NNumComments$>:

<$CommentPager$>
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>

:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home