Why am I feeling this way?

January 3, 2009 || 23 Comments



I'm jealous.
I'm very cold to him since the first day of the year. Actually, it was the day before this year I turned so unmoved to him. He's been instant messaging me on Yahoo! Messenger over and over again and I'm just like, ignore it. Gahd! You don't know how much I regret whenever he goes offline after buzzing me several times. You don't know how much I regret pretending I'm mad at him. You don't know how much I withstand the impulse of replying to him.

Yeah, he is just a friend of mine, but hey, we have some kinda connection like chemistry-whatever. Argh! I hate thinking we have it. But I'm feeling it. Waaa!

*sighs* Well, the reason is, he have this new featured friend. Yep, it's a girl. Waa! I can definitely sing Teardrops On My Guitar. Ugh! Emo-de. (//_T)
Drew looks at me...
...I'll bet she's beautiful, that girl he talks about
And she's got everything that I have to live without

Drew talks to me, I laugh cause it's just so funny...
...I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do


Drew walks by me...
...She'd better hold him tight, give him all her love
Look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky...

...He's the time taken up, but there's never enough
And he's all that I need to fall into... :(


It really hurts, y'know. Loving someone who doesn't even love you. *sighs* Alam mo naman siguro yung feeling na, for instance, you're so deeply in love with your crush but he doesn't even know you. Well, parang ganun na yung sitwasyon ko pero in a more lovelier way. He knows me, he talks to me, we get together, we're friends. But, yeah, he loves her.

Whenever I look at him and he looks back at me, my heart beats really fast and my blood rushes to my cheeks. I can't explain the feeling. I guess no one can explain love.

Oh geez, if he reads this, I bet he'll start to avoid me. :(

I'm so deeply in love with YOU.



<$I18NNumComments$>:

<$CommentPager$>
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>

:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home