16th Valentine with no date :D

February 14, 2009 || 11 Comments



I am 16 already and I never had a date during Valentine's day.
But why grieve if you have friends you could date with everyday, right? :) Think positive, girl.

Well, the truth is, I really have a date tonight. But it's not official like a real one. It's just a group date. :)
So how about you, any plans this day?

Oh. I have chika pala! Naka-chat ko yung best friend ni AYSB. And here's what he said:

MJ: la kau date ni andrew??
Pammy ~: haha
Pammy ~: wala e
Pammy ~: di nya ako niyaya
MJ: aw
MJ: bkt sabi nia sakin yayayain ka daw nia??
MJ: uuyyyy....
Pammy ~: weh?
Pammy ~ di nga?
MJ: sbi nia kaya un sakin
MJ: :D
Pammy ~: hahahaha
Pammy ~: ampppp
MJ: ayaw mo maniwala??
Pammy ~: ayw
Pammy ~: haha
MJ: bkt naman??
Pammy ~: ndi naman talaga e
Pammy ~: amp
MJ: bahala ka kung ayaw mo maniwala
MJ: uuyyyy...
Pammy ~: wala namang pera yun kung totoo man yan
MJ: aw
MJ: tagal ngang nd nag recess nun para lng maka date ka wew
MJ: uuyyyyy...........
Pammy ~: ano kaya yon
Pammy ~: hahahahahaha
Pammy ~: wag mo nga akong ijoke joke
Pammy ~: geh SF muna ako
MJ: aw
MJ: bahala ka kung ayaw mo manilwa

I don't really believe in MJ. But I am super duper mega ultra hoping he's telling the truth. As of now, I'm waiting for AYSB to go online or very fortunately, come by my house. Hahaha. I am just hoping. :)

My hand is still freakin' weak. Why? Eh kung hindi ba naman baliw ang utol ni Joanna na si JJ, eh hindi naman talaga toh mangangalay. Hinolding hands ba naman ako sa Valentine's party last night in our village. He literally crushed my hand. :| Ang sakit sakit talaga. Pero I had fun having kulitan with him. Pasalamat sya at pogi sya. XD

Oh, I have to go now. Buh-bye. :)



<$I18NNumComments$>:

<$CommentPager$>
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>

:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home