February 5, 2009 || 2 Comments




Click the photo for better view.


Oh. HAHAHAHA!
This is freakin' maaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddd! Haha. Found it underneath my cabinet. I scanned it and voila! Hahaha.
Grabe oh. We're so bata pa nyan. Haha. That was in our 2nd year but the pictures were our 1st year ID pictures.
Damn, I'm so hot. Look at me! HAHAHA.
And look at Christine! Hahahaha. Cute mo Tine, labyuuu! :D
Argh. I hate maaahhh face. Lol.

Mehn, those were the days. :D
I'll surely miss it in college. :(



<$I18NNumComments$>:

<$CommentPager$>
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>

:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home