LETTER FOR MAH BOYPRENGGG ♥

March 1, 2009 || 9 Comments



March 1, 2009
3:57 P.M.
Lola’s house

Joshua John David Valencia,

Happy 1st Monthsary Babe! As you can see the date I wrote this, it’s still twelve days to go. But I wrote earlier ‘cause I know we’ll last a month. Thanks to you. :) Thank you for your love and care for me. I appreciated it. You might think that I don’t really return your love but the truth is, I really do. Hehe. I’ve always liked you ever since you transferred to the house next to us. You’re so OMGWTF hottt! XD I just hid my feelings for you. Thanks and you made me happy. I’m really, really, really happy when I’m with you. Even though you’re very corny, I endured it. Hahaha. Kidding. :) Actually, at first, I don’t really like having this kind of relation with you. There are many reasons, that’s why. First, what kind of boyfriend-girlfriend relation there is that no courting occurred. Of course I wanted to experience how you woo girls. I think it really feels nice wooed by you. Your girls should be thankful they’re lucky you courted them. Haha. Secondly, I really think you’re too young for me. I don’t really like boys who are younger than me. I think we’ll just argue all the time for being so insensitive. Next, Mama don’t actually allow me to have lovers. They really trust me on this. But I guess, I disobeyed them. And lastly, I thought you we’re not serious on this matter. I thought you’re just going to fool around. But my best friend told me, your Ate, that you are not that kind of guy. I believe in her so I gave it a shot. Thanks for making me think my last reason was wrong. I love you. :) Ahmm, here’s the thing. I don’t know how to tell this to you. But the thing is.. as you know, I’m going to college this June, and you’re going to be junior HS. I think we’ll not be able to see each other for a long time next school year. It’s hard for my part, but, I’m setting you free. I’m not saying I’m breaking up with you. What I really mean is, you can have all the girls you want, it’s fine with me. We’re still “us”. And I think you’re still immature, so I guess this is certainly right. Don’t worry, I will wait for you. I’m still yours, and you’re still mine. I love you, but I don’t want you to get bored on our relationship so this is what I’ve decided. But if the “right time” comes, and you already love somebody else, I guess I need to give up on us. Just tell it to me right away, I won’t stop you. Believe it or not, I really do love you. I just don’t want you to feel dull and all. I am not giving you away. I suppose you might think that way. But I am certainly not. I’m just not suffocating you. I suppose you might also think that if that happens, it’s not even like “us”. I just don’t want to force yourself loving me even though we can’t see each other everyday. I hope you really understand me. I know there’s a “right time” for us. It will come, I promise. :) I just wish you will truly love me. Thank you. :) HAPPY FIRST MONTHSARY AGAIN, BEH! :-x I’m sorry we’re not together on our first celebration. It’s my Lola’s birthday eh. But I’ll catch up on our next monthsary. I have a gift for you that time (I wish). Haha. Thanks for being soo sweet and caring. Thank you for making me feel precious and adored. I super duper, mega, ultra, to the highest level, love you, JJ ♥. Buh-bye. Mmmwwwuuuaaahhh!

- Pamela Gem Haboc Hopilos


Pam ♥ JJ
Love at 13teenth Boulevard~

<$I18NNumComments$>:

<$CommentPager$>
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>

:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home