Got TAGGED! :)

April 27, 2009 || 2 Comments



Thank you Xaii for tagging me. :)

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. College! xD
2. New blog layout
3. Something relevant to blog about
4. Violet hair :P
5. Level 10 in JamLegend
6. Free isaw courtesy of Gelpren HAHAHA!
7. 5 ear piercings
8. Nike dunks

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Partehhh
2. Chill at McCafe
3. Eat :D
4. Photoshoot with Cousin Pia
5. Text with Payat<3
6. Eat :D
7. Text with Payat<3
8. Talk to Payat<3 (Thank you so much Globe Unli Call Night!)

8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Be invisible
2. Teleport
3. Go back to the day before UPCAT and review about Geometry so that I won't have a grade of 2.52 in UPCAT results. Argh!
4. See We The Kings! :D
5. Make my wishlist come true
6. Own a Canon EOS 1DS Mark III
7. Have lots of money
8. Eat until I die :D

8 Shows I watch:
1. American Idol (Kris Allen is like OMFG hottt! *drools*)
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Gokusen 3 HAHAHA!
4. America's Next Top Model
5. Tyra show
6. Suite Life of Zack and Cody
7. America's Best Dance Crew
8. Drake and Josh

8 People I tag:
1. Gelpren
2. Mao
3. Lee
4. Deann
5. Neng
6. Francesca
7. Alyn
8. Maoey



<$I18NNumComments$>:

<$CommentPager$>
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>

:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home