Passed MAPÚA SCHOLASTIC APTITUDE EXAM :)

April 16, 2009 || 18 Comments




Click on the image for better view. :3


WTH. I passed all courses. -__________-

I dunno if I'll be studying here. Imagine, it's QUARTERM. It'll be like NO SUMMER AT ALL. O.O

Question:
I thought you'll be studying in UST?

Answer:
Yeah, I also thought too. Haha. Well, unfortunately, Mother doesn't want me there for some of her CHUVA reasons. Ugh, I hate it. She just don't want me there because it's too far and I need to have a dorm and she doesn't want me to have a dorm. See? I just don't really get it. And what's more regretful is that I did passed my two choices including BS Accountancy and yet, she doesn't want me there! Waaaaaaa! UST is like my dream school. I always thought of studying there. *sighs*


So that's what's keeping me down these days. Haaayyyy.
That's all for now. Bye. :)


BTW, any suggestions? :)



<$I18NNumComments$>:

<$CommentPager$>
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>

:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home