Too busy for vacation.

April 13, 2009 || 2 Comments



I'm doing several things this start of vacation. Yeah, I know its summer. I should be relaxing, going to the beach, blah blah blah. But then, here I am, sooooo busy.

Well, several things includes them:

1. Deciding which university I would go to
2. Looking for a summer job
3. Looking for a new house for Grandma and Grandpa
4. Working on an AVP for a client (I make AVP, Tarpauline Design for just 500.00 Php / Negotiable. Contact me if you're interested.)
5. Working on a photoshoot for my cousin Sophia's birthday and making her tarpauline also
6. Cleaning my room

So that's that!
I'll keep in touch soon, I promise. :)



<$I18NNumComments$>:

<$CommentPager$>
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>

:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home