Choose YELLOW!

May 4, 2009 || 33 Comments



Finally. After several days of looking for a university to go to, I landed where I really ought to be.
I was in UST (University of Sto. Thomas) this morning to talk to the Dean of AMV College of Accountancy. It's simply because I wasn't able to go to the reporting date last April 1-2, 2009. I wasn't supposed to be admitted but since the College Secretary liked my grades and I also passed Accountancy which is my first choice, I got in! I am sooooo satisfied today! Weeee. :)
So it's official! I am a Thomasian now. I'll be enrolling this May 20 and I am hoping to find a friend already. I don't want to be companionless at the first day of classes which is on June 9, 2009. Actually, I have lots of classmates and friends who'll be studying in USTe but in different college. Ralph and I are the ones in Accountancy. But since Ralph is in morning class, I guess I won't be seeing him a lot. I think I should be really looking for a friend on enrolment day. Haha.
Oohhh, I'm excited! xD

Anyway, I'm also looking forward to Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince on cinemas this July 15. I don't get it. What's taking them so long to release it to the public? Supposedly, Warner Bros., should've launched HP 6 last year but I don't know why they've changed date. And of course, I am looking forward to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows movie. I've read on this site that it will be released on last week of November 2010. I hope they won't reschedule it. I need to see this! Haha.

Now I have something relevant to blog about. :)

Well, that's all for now.
Take care y'all! :D



<$I18NNumComments$>:

<$CommentPager$>
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>

:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home