Happy Mother's Day! :)

May 10, 2009 || 19 Comments



It's their day! The woman who has the toughest job --- MOM! Happy Mom's Day to your Mommy. :)
In the morning, my Mom and I went shopping. I bought this cute trench coat from GAP. Then she bought me a striped jacket, polka-dotted dress and this cool shirt from a surplus shop. Now I have reasons to love the rain. Mom then bought this formal blouse from Nine West and two blouses from tiangge as a gift to herself. Mom's the coolest! xD
Then we went to our Grandma's place to celebrate Mom's day. We just had spaghetti from Sbarro and cake from Art Cakes.
Anyway, I made greeting cards for my Mom, Grandma, and my two Tita. Too bad my Photoshop deactivated, I used Imageready to make these:


Full view is a must! Click on the image to see.

And for my two Titas, it's here, here, and here

Chyeah, I know it's kinda ugly. I just wish I had my Photoshop re-installed so I could make it look better. But hey, they all loved it! Especially Mom who said she'll have it framed and put it on her office desk and Granny who wants a tarpaulin of it. Haha.

Well, that's for now.
How 'bout you? How did Mom enjoyed her day? :)


"Being a mom is the hardest job in the world."
- Oprah

"Yeah, it is the hardest job of all but it is the best."
- My Tita :)



<$I18NNumComments$>:

<$CommentPager$>
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>

:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home