I hate you, fever. :|

May 20, 2009 || 17 Comments



Just a short update.

I'm feeling so sick today. I wasn't able to go to UST for my enrolment actually, because of this fever. I hate it. Ugh!

I cried like hell and Mom won't really allow me to go. She said if I pursued going there, I might collapse on the way. And since I feel like my body is very, very heavy, I agreed. *sighs* I called UST already and told me that I can come on June 3 as a late enrollee and pay for penalty.

Gaaahd! I feel so mentally stressed today. Hope I'll get well soon. :(

That's all.
PLEASE STILL COMMENT ON MY LAST POST, "Got home from Begyow!"
Thank you! Have a nice day!



<$I18NNumComments$>:

<$CommentPager$>
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>

:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home