Loads to blog about. :x

May 6, 2009 || 23 Comments



I usually post entries once a week. But today, I just can't fight the urge to blog. Overrated? Well, I'm just telling the truth. LOL.
I really have no specific matter for this post. But I have lots of ideas coming in and out of my mind. I would like to share them all with you but I forgot some. HAHA.

First topic: ZERO GRAVITY
This isn't Science class nor Physics subject. But I can compare it with my love life. How? Well, I just can't seem to fall to someone these days. I don't know. Maybe I'm just too preoccupied with things and stuff. I'm not sure if I want to be falling in love now that I'm going to college. I heard college is dreadful. (But still excited about it! :D) I don't envy my high school classmates who have their boyfriends/girlfriends whatever. I just can't seem to like the idea of teen love nowadays. Well, you might not believe me due to my past posts, but I swear, I really don't like this four-letter word L.O.V.E.. Yet. But then, I don't entertain FLIRTS. Thank you.

Questions:
1. How about this boyfriend of yours?
~Oh, well, he got his new girl. And he told me that he doesn't want this unidentified relationship thingy of ours so I let go. Nah, it didn't made me sad at all. Actually, it made me realize that I was so stupid for having him as a boyfriend. We're better off as friends in the first place. Now he's so shy when he sees me. Idk.

2. What about Super Payatot?
~Chester seems to have falling over different girls. Yeah, he went "babaero" or something. I don't know. I'm not updated. But I do miss him, as a friend. He's my "kakulitan". :)

3. And that PAYAT?
~Oh, Payat! It made me doubt posting this topic. xD Well, supposedly he should be my current makes-me-kilig boy. But I'm starting to get lazy on him. I don't text him too much. And I don't answer his phone calls anymore. I don't know why. I think he's already wondering why the hell I've gone cold to him. I. Just. Don't. Know.


Second Topic: Shoo FLY, don't fckin' bother me
As I was typing this post, a fly went to my lamp beside my PC and started hovering on it. And I was like.. "Langaw, gabi na. Ba't gising ka pa?" I had to shoo it off but then it came hovering to me. And then it landed to my drawer, I reached onto the nearest thing which is the CD case of P!ATD album, A Fever You Can't Sweat Out, and smacked the fly with it. I killed the fly! R.I.P. Mr. Shit-Lover. But the worst part is, I cracked the CD case. Damn, how stupid am I.

Third Topic: Upcoming Photoshoot
Bratha's coming home tomorrow and I'm so excited. Can't wait to hold the dSLR again! xD We're having loads of photoshoots once more! Weeee.

Fourth Topic: FEUCET whatever
Well I passed FEUCET. I passed three entrance exams already. Excluding UPCAT. My UPG is just 2.4 something. :(

Click on the image for better view. :)

I don't mean to insult FEU or whatsoever but I don't even care if I pass or fail the test. I really don't want to study in their school. Their facilities, school grounds, and degree programs are good especially for my course because they have this qualifying test but I really don't have any plans studying there.

Fifth Topic: Ralph Macchio as The Karate Kid
When I saw The Karate Kid again in Cartoon Network early this morning, I realize how Ralph Macchio looks so cute during that time. I got hooked to The Karate Kid again. I remember watching the three movies on TV when I was still small. Anyway, if you don't know who the heck I'm talking about, here are his photos.



He's so cute, right? Too bad he's in his forties now. I wish he didn't grow old anymore. Haha.

Sixth Topic: GAAAAAMBIT!
I was with Glace yesterday at SM and we were like talking about Gambit when we passed by the cinema area. I mean Taylor Kitsch is so hot. Especially when he was in The Covenant. He is one of the reasons why The Covenant and X-Men Origins: Wolverine became one of my favorite movies. :)



I guess six topics are enough. I'm currently watching Dave Chapelle in justin.tv. Man, he is wicked funny! Haha.

That's all.
BTW, PLEASE STILL COMMENT ON MY POST LAST MAY 4. YOU CAN SEE IT UNDER THIS ENTRY. TIPS LIKE HOW TO SURVIVE COLLEGE, I GUESS. :)
Thanks. :D



<$I18NNumComments$>:

<$CommentPager$>
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>

:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home