Random.

May 11, 2009 || 21 Comments



I do not know how to begin this post simply because I have lots of things running through my mind. So I'll make this as the introduction.

Tagalog blog soon. I was planning to have a tagalog blog ever since I got addicted to Bob Ong's books which is like two years ago. My best friend, Bea, and I already have some funny stuffs that I can blog about. But since I'm too lazy to make another blog, the plan never happened. I'm not self-praising but my friends find me very humorous, really. They all want us, Bea and I, to write more of those hilarious stories. Want a sample? Here you go: :)

Click on the image for a better view.
This is from my About Me section in my Friendster.


New Accounts. I've started using my Tumblr account this morning due to my friends' demand. It's like Blogspot, LiveJournal, WordPress, and other blog-maker sites but is actually easier. If you have one, please follow me and I'll follow you also. :) But if you don't, better start making now 'cause I had fun using it. I bet you'll also do. Anyway, I made a new Flickr account for the stupid reason that I forgot my password in my old account. Very obtuse. If you also have one, please do comment on my photographs. My Flickr can be found on my Stalk Me? part on the sidebar. :D

I think Facebook is the best thing ever happened to social-networking-slash-friend-finder. It has the coolest applications! It has Restaurant City, Pet Society, Rock Legends, Fashion Wars, Mafia Wars, Street Racing, YoVille, SuperPoke! Pets and a whole lot more. It also has quizzes, fun surveys, and this pick five thingy. I mean, it's so cool, right? Yeah, I bet you are already familiar with Facebook but I just want to blog it. :)
Anyway, here are photos of my pet's house in Pet Society:



I want to have a totally new blog layout, but I'm too sluggish to make a new one. Even my Multiply and Friendster layouts are aging. My friends are already bored visiting it. So I've made a little bit of edits here just to make it look new. Hoped you like it. :)

Like is next to LOVE. Oh it's this plain old boring stupid shit again. I'm so sorry for posting this but please bear with me. I want to share this shiz. Moving on, I still do not know where this so-called love thing went. I'm plainly talking about my fancy to Payat. I'm sure you've read this on my last post but I'll say this over again. I'm starting to get lazy on him. We don't text that much like we used to because I rarely reply at his SMS. I don't answer his late night phone calls. I don't even visit him anymore. His brothers are texting me asking if we're on a fight or something. But I don't answer them. I rather leave it temporarily.

So that would be all. This is quite another long post. Hope you've read it all. :)



<$I18NNumComments$>:

<$CommentPager$>
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>

:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home