WHAT? LIKE NOW?

May 14, 2009 || 17 Comments



I'm still in shock right now. Not the scared kind of shock, but rather the no-way shocked. I can't believe we're going to Baguio like.. TOMORROW! Grabe, Mom just informed me a while ago na sasama nga daw ako sa Baguio trip. Too bad Mom and Dad won't be going since they're workaholics.
Shucks. Hindi pa nga ako nakakapaghanda ng kahit ano. Ano ba thizzz?!?! But on the other hand, I'm so excited. Now I can use my jackets and trench coats. *jump, dance, roll over*. Wish ko lang hindi mainit dun sa Baguio because I'm planning to bring cozy clothes. Ayoko naman tumagaktak pawis ko habang namamasyal.
I'm literally staring at my closet minutes ago and guess what? I didn't pack anything. I still don't even know what to bring besides myself, the jackets, and Phoem (cellphone). I don't think Mom will allow me to bring the techie gadgets like Chuck (PSP) and Dora (my Samsung mp4). Mom's a kill joy. :| Hindi ko alam kung bakit ayaw niya lage ipadala saken yung mga bagay na yun whenever I go out of town. Never ko pang nadala sila na hindi ko siya kasama.

Oh, I have chika. xD Later this morning, I went to Festival Mall to accompany my cousin to his school called Toddlers Unlimited. Nung pauwi na kame, we had to take two jeepneys. So here's the thing. Dun sa unang jeep na sinakyan namen, I dunno if it was just me or it was really this girl. Grabe. VIOLET na VIOLET siya. From her nail polish, to her rings, to her earrings, and to her outfit, grabe, lahat violet. Matagal ko syang tinitigan and I just can't help myself smiling. Although she caught me smirking at her, I just kept staring at her. Ewan ko ha. I love violet a lot, pero grabe naman yung buong suot mo, violet talaga. The only not-violet thing she wore was her white shades. LOL. Nako, kung kasama mo lang ako, matatawa ka din. Kahit yung katabi nga nung girl, natatawa e. HAHA. Pardon me for being so "mapanglait". Ganun talaga ako. :)
And then the next jeep. Dito na ako na-irita. I'm such an irritable person. Pero madali din naman akong matawa. :) Moving on. Nakakainis yung katabi ko. She was on the phone the whole trip and I hated her "AH-HE-HE-HE" laugh so much. It is very-not-pleasing to my ears. And the worst part, she was poking my back. If I can demonstrate it, I would. Basta yung parang nakasideview siya tas yung siko nya, nasa likod ko. Ang sikip sikip na nga, ganun pa upo nya, tas tinutusok nya pa ako sa likod. I was bad trip the whole time.

Anyway, I'll surely miss blogging and online friends. (Yuck, parang mamatay na daw eh noh?) I have no idea when will we go back but as soon as I got home, I'll blog the whole Baguio trip. :)

This is for Chax, HAHA. Hi Kumare. Gulat ka may part ka sa post ko noh? Wala lang. You know naman kung bakit eh. HAHAHAHA. Charing. :D So anyway, text nalang kita. Magload ka ah. Hehe. Ingat lage. :) Btw, yung osteoporosis naten ah. Intayin moko makauwi bago mo banatin. Hehehe. I'll miss you. :D

That would be all. Ingat lahat. I'll miss y'all. :)
Comments are highly appreciated.



<$I18NNumComments$>:

<$CommentPager$>
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>

:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home