Busy.

June 26, 2009 || 11 Comments



OMG. I haven't updated for like ages. Why? For the simple reason that we don't have DSL at home anymore. Too bad, right? And I'm too sluggish to go to a computer shop. Ugh! Don't even know why Mom did that.

Anyway, school's fun. I'm suppose to post my 'First day at UST' entry as soon as I got hold of an "Internetted" computer. But I forgot to bring my USB. What the heck. So, moving on, I've got lots of friends already. Boy buds, specifically. And not less than 5 girl friends. And same old me, still noisy in classroom. :)

That's all for now.
I'll update longer soon. And will reply to your tags soon. :D
Bye! Have a nice day!



<$I18NNumComments$>:

<$CommentPager$>
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>

:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home