Just to post something

June 1, 2009 || 15 Comments



I really have nothing to blog about again since there's no major thingy I've got running through my head. But I just want to react on this thing.

The truth is I am really not a fan of Twilight like the others. I do not go gaga over Edward Cullen because I find his hair really annoying *evil laugh* And he is way much more handsome in Harry Potter. And I sooooo do not like how Bella act. I just find them both annoying. *more evil laughs* But the thing is, I saw this teaser trailer of New Moon yesterday and I was like excited to see it. Here, check it out:



Man, did you saw the hot body of Jacob? Laurent should have told "You are so mouth-watering," to Jacob instead of Bella 'cause she isn't really mouth-watering. Haha. When I saw this, I was like jaw-dropped. I wanted to see it! I couldn't believe Jacob has that kind of body. Lee and I were having this conversation yesterday:

Pam: oo. ang hot sobra ni jacob. potragis hahaha
Lee: hahahahaha oo, ang sexy nya pag walang shirt. grabe
Pam: oo nga. asungot sya e. pero pag nagtanggal na ng tshirt, laglag panty na. hahaha
Lee: hahahahah panget nung wolf transformation, kaso gusto ko sya nagttransform, para pag tao naulit sya, wala na syang shirt
Pam: oo nga. may pants ba sya pag nagtransform back sa tao? hahahaha
Lee: wala din hahahhahahahahhahah!
Pam: hahaha yun oh. yesssssss hahaha

Laughtrip, right? We're just so excited to see the movie. xD

So, that is all for now! Buh-bye! :D






P.S.
Ang landi mo Bella. Sana natuluyan ka nalang ni Jasper para mamatay ka na. At sana di ka na sinave ni Jacob para natuluyan ka na din ni Laurent. Kainis ka. May pa-kiss me kiss me ka pang nalalaman dyan. HAHAHAHA!

<$I18NNumComments$>:

<$CommentPager$>
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>

:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home